fashion & lifestyle

7 February 2016

SLOGAN SUNDAY














 Sweatshirt // BOOHOO
Jeans // TOPSHOP
Bag // GLAMOUROUS (alternative colour here)
Shoes // OFFICE

What better way to spend a Sunday than snuggled up in a cosy sweatshirt. This Boohoo slogan jumper is the perfect mix of comfy, casual and eye-catching. The monochrome slogan I just love, really makes this simple black sweatshirt stand out!

I have paired it with my trusty Topshop ripped jaime jeans but it would also look great with mom jeans. To be honest, I think this sweatshirt would look great with anything from culottes to skirts because of the monochrome palette. It is the perfect staple piece to have in your wardrobe whilst we transition into summer.

These heeled leather shoe boots from Office are also a great staple to have and they are now in the sale!! They dress up this casual outfit along with the clutch from Glamourous which adds a pop of colour. Unfortunately the green clutch has sold out but I have linked the navy version instead.

This outfit is great for a Sunday, chilled enough for relaxing but the heels and clutch mean you are ready incase you fancy nipping out for your Sunday dinner. If your feet can not handle heels on a Sunday this outfit would also look great paired with trainers!

I would love to hear what you think. Comment below or come say hi over on my twitter!

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig