fashion & lifestyle

10 February 2016

VALENTINES EDIT



Valentine's Day will soon be here so I have put together a little edit of my favourite lingerie pieces perfect for Valentines or a little treat.

I am currently loving bodies, they not only look great as lingerie but are perfect for layering if you want to try the underwear as outwear trend. Wearing them with a little lace showing under low button shirts or V neck jumpers & t-shirts looks great. Perfect for adding excitement to a simple outfit.

Hope you like this edit. Would love to hear what you think in the comments below or tweet me! 

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram // Facebook
Share:

1 comment

  1. Some really good choices there. I particularly like number 3. Lovely post.x

    www.lauralivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig