fashion & lifestyle

20 January 2016

WISHLIST. ASOS



It has happened again, my online ASOS basket is starting to over flow!!

This is the wishlist of my fav items at the minute. Some summery items are starting to creep in which I am very excited about. The Boohoo Cropped Trouser and the For Love And Lemons Heather Scarf Midi Dress are at the top of my to buy list. They are perfect for layering up now with chunky knits whilst the weather is cooler and will go through to the summer wardrobe. I am just giving myself more reasons to buy them!!

What do you think to my ASOS picks & which items do you think I should buy? I need help! Comment below or tweet me would love to hear what you think.

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig