fashion & lifestyle

7 January 2015

HAPPY 2015


Happy 2015, hope you all had a lovely Christmas & New Year!!

I want to start the year off by saying thank you to everyone that read my blog last year. I have only been posting for three months & I already love it. Those who left a comment, followed, retweeted, it means so much that you like it. Hearing your feedback & seeing the support makes me so happy!  

In 2015 I am going to spend a lot more time working on the blog, meaning lots more regular posts. In the next few weeks I will reveal a schedule so you will know when to check back & what will be featured. Something that will be new this year are posts about me as a fashion designer, my designs, illustrations, inspirations & lots more. There will also be the usual outfit posts, items I am lusting after, along with many other fashion related pieces.

Please message, tweet or comment below if there is anything you want to see featured on Laura Elizabeth or if you just want to say hello.

I am looking forward to many more posts in 2015, hope you are to!

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig