fashion & lifestyle

10 December 2014

WINTER NEUTRALS












Coat // TOPSHOP (alternative from ASOS)
Jumper // H&M (alternative from RIVERISLAND)
Jamie Jeans // TOPSHOP
Clutch Bag // ASOS (alternative from ASOS)
Nude Heels // TOPSHOP (alternative from TOPSHOP or BOOHOO)
Michael Kors Lexington Watch // NET-A-PORTER
BeautyUk Nail Varnish Cherry Bomb // SUPERDRUG

Normally during the winter season we put the lighter colour palettes we wore in the summer away & replace them with darker pieces. I do love a good black or navy outfit this time of year but I still like to keep the pretty, softer colours in my wardrobe. 

When wearing neutral tones in winter it is important to still make the outfit look & feel cosy. This can be done by adding soft, chunky textures through knitwear & warm tones by wearing gold accessories. I also like to add a wintery nail polish like this lovely cherry bomb colour from BeautyUk perfect for the festive season. 

Unfortunately most of the items I am wearing are now out of stock but I have found some great alternatives. What do you think? 
Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

3 comments

  1. This outfit is absolutely gorgeous - I love how you are using paler pastel shades in the winter!! Love your blog, can't wait to see more!
    - Jodie x
    http://www.joiedejodie.com
    (I'm new to blogging and would love if you could take a quick look at my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou lovely to hear you like it! I will check out your blog now xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig