fashion & lifestyle

8 January 2015

DAY AT THE FARM













Coat // ASOS
Scarf // ASOS (alternative from ASOS)
Jumper // PRIMARK (alternative from H&M)
Jeans // TOPSHOP
Boots // HUNTER

This outfit post may be a little late as It involves Christmas trees & wreaths but I still thought I would upload it. Before Christmas I did the usual family winter walk & visited a local farm for breakfast, it definitely got me in the festive spirit. 

The only problem with these walks is what do you choose to wear with the freezing temperatures & very likely chance of rain. I opted for what is the warmest coat I have ever owned. When I wear it I feel like I have taken a sleeping bag out with me, it is so cosy & a must for winter. I was a little worried about the colour to start with as it is very bright but when it arrived I fell in love!

The jeans & jumper are my go to staples suitable for every season & they are so comfy perfect for cosy, wintery days. The scarf is unfortunately sold out but I have found a very similar alternative. I would definitely recommend purchasing this scarf, so warm, comfy, goes with everything & I have had lots of compliments. 

Finally the footwear choice was the wellington boot ready for puddle jumping. Hunter boots were my winter treat to myself, they are on the expensive side but if you wear wellies a lot and want to treat yourself I would say they are worth it!

What do you think of the outfit? Let me know in the comments below.
Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love how you pair your grey scarf with bright red coat. They look amazing together <3
    Such an inspiring post !

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your coat. Orange is my favourite colour :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig