fashion & lifestyle

10 January 2015

THE LIEBSTER AWARD




Thankyou so much to Laura from misslaurabora.blogspot for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!

At first I was unsure what the award meant however after googling I found that it is an award given by a fellow blogger. It is a great way to be introduced to new blogs and find out a little more information about the bloggers.

Rules.
1.Link back to the person who nominated you // 2. Answer questions given by the nominator // 3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 1000 Bloglovin’ followers // 4. Create 11 questions for the nominees // 5. Notify all nominees via social media or their blogs

Questions from Laura.

1. Do you have any pets? 
3 dogs that are the family pets

2. What do you do/want to do for a living? 
Fashion designer/seamstress

3.What is your favourite TV show right now? 
I love an episode of gogglebox

4. Who is your favourite YouTuber? 
At the moment it is Tanya Burr

5. What if your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love everything about Christmas, cosy nights in, festive pub trips, 
Christmas movies. However my favourite thing is spending quality 
time with family & friends

6. What makeup item could you not live with out? 
Dior Nudeskin BB Crème, it is the best base makeup I have ever 
used. A new favourite though is Mac Satin lipstick in Brave!

7. Cats or Dogs? 
Even though my family has 3 dogs I am more of a cat person

8. How old is your blog? 
Only 3 months

9. Which is your favourite post you’ve published? 

10. What do you want for Christmas? 
My Christmas list was made up of clothes, makeup & a lovely 
Michael Kors handbag!

11. What embarrasses you? 
I don’t really get embarrassed now I’m older

My Nominees. 


My Questions.

1. Why did you start blogging? // 2. Who is your favourite blogger/YouTuber at the moment? // 3.Who is your style icon? // 4. What is your favourite magazine? // 5. What type of blog posts do you love to create? // 6. What’s your favourite high street shop? // 7. Nude or red lip? // 8. What makeup item could you not live without? // 9. Favourite Quote? // 10. What is the best piece of advice you have been given? // 11. Link a fashion/beauty item that is at the top of your wishlist?

This is different to my usual posts so I hope you like it. If you have questions you would like answering please feel free to ask them in the comments below.

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig