fashion & lifestyle

5 December 2014

WEEKLY WISHLIST. DAY TO NIGHT


Day Look 
Night Look

Whilst creating this post I realised the items I have been lusting after this week work well as outfits, so this is a 'Weekly Wishlist' with a difference. Using my favourite pieces I have shown how to create two different looks keeping the jumpsuit as the centrepiece. Changing shoes & accessories to take you from day to night.

I find it is important during the party season to be able to change your look quickly with minimal effort, incase you do not have time to venture home between that festive lunch date and christmassy night out.

What do you think to the two looks? Which do you prefer day or night?

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig