fashion & lifestyle

4 December 2014

FRINGE, SEQUINS & KNEE HIGH BOOTS

Tunic // TOPSHOP
Jacket // BELOVED Concession at Topshop (alternative from MISS GUIDED
Bag // PRIMARK (alternative from ASOS)
Boots // ZARA 

Fringe, sequins & knee high boots are three different trends perfect for this winter season. Instead of wearing these separately I decided to take a risk combining all three into one outfit & it works! The different textures add a little something special allowing me to leave the accessorising to a minimum. 

I love everything about this outfit but the boots have to be my favourite. They are the best purchase I have made all season, if I could wear them with my pyjamas I would! They make any outfit feel stylish even when thrown on with jeans & a T-shirt, definitely a must have.

What do you think? Which is your favourite piece? 



Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the tunic. It's so nice! Also, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. All the information is in the link below:

    http://misslaurabora.blogspot.ie/2014/12/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the nomination!! I have finally got round to writing the award post & answer your questions :)

      xx

      http://lauraelizabethcartwright.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig