fashion & lifestyle

28 November 2014

WEEKLY WISHLIST. BLACK FRIDAY

1. WAREHOUSE Flat Wrist Clutch // Now £11.25 Was £15 (25 % off use CYBER25 at checkout)

I have already spent more than I should have on the 'Black Friday' at ASOS using the 20% off discount code: CYBERWKND20. This offer runs all weekend so I would definitely recommend checking it out, maybe purchase a treat you have been saving in your wishlist! When my delivery arrives I will reveal what I got in a separate post for you all to see.

As well as my ASOS order there have been many more things I have been tempted to buy. Here are just a few from a long list. Let me know what you have all managed to pick up in the sales & what do you think to the items I have chosen?

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

2 comments

  1. the french connection dress is gorgeous! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/11/hydratenaturally-with-vita-coco.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is lovely, its the one millie mackintosh has been seen in, very tempting! Have checked out your blog, love it :) x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig