fashion & lifestyle

6 January 2016

LONDON WANDERING

Top // PRIMARK (alternative from TOPSHOP)
Bag // TOPSHOP (alternative from MONKI)
Adidas Stan Smiths // OFFICE
Hat // MISS SELFRIDGE (alternative from LASULA)

Thought I would share these casual street style shots I took when in London before Christmas. I was doing a lot of walking/christmas shopping so wanted an outfit perfect for a wintery day of running errands. I often wear all black in situations where plans can change, it is suitable if the day of errands and shopping turns into dinner or drinks. I paired the all black ensemble with my Stan Smiths for comfort and this lovely statement faux fur bobble hat.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and an amazing New Year!! Lots to come in 2016 so make sure to keep stopping by.

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig