fashion & lifestyle

29 December 2015

NYE EDIT

My last few New Years have been amazing! Last year was spent at The Trafalgar Hotel watching the fire works on their rooftop bar. Then the year before was another trip to London joining everyone on the embankment to celebrate the famous striking of Big Ben at Midnight.

This year is a little less glamorous, my boyfriend unfortunately has work very early on the 1st so that means no adventures away from home. This year it will be spent the two of us at home with me attempting to cook some sort of three course meal (who am I kidding it will probs end up a cheat M&S two dine for £20!!) Even though we are staying in I will still be dressing up for the occasion as it is New Year after all & no matter what you do I think that some glamour has to be involved!!

If you still are unsure of what to wear hopefully this New Years Eve Edit will give you some inspiration. The last delivery dates for these items are below so make sure you don't miss out.

Topshop - 30th December, 4pm. (Next Day Delivery)
ASOS - 30th December, 8pm. (Next Day Delivery)

What are you doing for New Year & what will you be wearing? Comment below or tweet me!

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig