fashion & lifestyle

19 December 2015

NEW YEAR SPARKLES X BOOHOO







STUDDED BANGLES & RINGS // Forever 21
CLUTCH BAG // Similar HERE

Now is the time your probably getting ready to snuggle up for Christmas. You have bought your sparkly jumpers or festive pyjamas ready for a day of relaxing, eating lots of treats, watching films & celebrating Christmas with family and friends. 

With all the festive celebrations & shopping for cosy clothes it is easy to forget just how quickly New Years Eve comes around & what does New Year mean...yes, a new party dress!

My New Year show stopper to see in 2016 is this Boutique Sequin Dress from Boohoo. Boohoo have some gorgeous outfits great for a New Year celebration & I could not resist this one. The all over sequins are so striking, perfect for a glamourous party look.

I am always wary of too much embellishment however this works well as the dress shape is simple. It's also very flattering, the loose style means I can over indulge on mince pies this Christmas!

I have styled the dress with these simple heeled sandals from Boohoo. Everyone needs a pair of these heels they look great with any outfit & they are only £20! 

So if you are looking for a New Year outfit curl up on the sofa and check out what Boohoo has to offer. The best thing you don't have to venture out & battle those Christmas queues.

What do you think to this dress & let me know what you will you be wearing this New Year?

Comment below or tweet me, I would love to hear from you.


Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Post created in collaboration with Boohoo.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig