fashion & lifestyle

2 December 2015

A MODERN TAKE ON A CLASSIC





Top // H&M (similar here)
Trousers // TOPSHOP
Bag // ZARA
Shoes // TOPSHOP (similar here)
Bangles // ZARA (similar here)
Watch // MICHAEL KORS

Going for drinks with friends or on a date night? I think this is the perfect outfit option!!

This midi wrap around shirt is a modern take on the classic white shirt. I love everything about it, the floaty fabric, the length, the wrap detail, the plunge neckline. I think it is the perfect mix of fashionable, elegant and a little sexy! 

The shirt is styled for an evening out with black jeans and the Topshop Gillian heels which have sold out in black. They do still have them in rust which would look great with this outfit and I have also found an almost identical pair from ASOS for almost half the price! 

If your want to wear this shirt styled down in the day pair it with Adidas Stan Smiths, a leather jacket and a chunky scarf.

What do you think to this outfit? How would you style this shirt? Comment below or send me a tweet, I would love to hear from you.

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram




Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit! Contemporary and chic! Xxx www.tashpantz.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig