fashion & lifestyle

19 February 2015

WISHLIST. ASOS EDIT



So here are the items I am saving for this month!!

This wishlist is a little different. I decided to do more of an ASOS Edit as I spend many hours browsing through their website. I remember when ASOS started, it featured a few items inspired by popular celebrities now it has catapulted into becoming in my opinion one of the best (if not THE best) high street equivalent, online shop. Not only does it stock its own designs it also sells numerous high street and designer brands making it a great place to shop whatever your budget.

I am signed up to have a Premier account which gives great perks, the best being unlimited free UK next day delivery. This means up until 9pm you can order anything and it will arrive the next day for FREE!! Perfect for finding that last minute Saturday night outfit on your Friday lunch break without having to leave your desk. The Premier account also gives you access to early sales, free returns collection and the ASOS magazine through the post for free. All that for just £9.95 a year!! I would definitely recommend if you buy from ASOS more than twice a year I have saved so much money on delivery alone!

Please let me know what you think to the edit and which pieces you think I should get. I need help to make the saved shopping bag smaller before I head to the virtual checkout!!

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig