fashion & lifestyle

12 February 2015

ADDICTED TO STRIPES







Jacket // TOPSHOP (similar here)
Top // TOPSHOP (alternative from EBAY)
Vest // PRIMARK (alternative from ASOS)
Trousers // ZARA (alternative from ASOS)
Shoes // KURT GEIGER (similar here)

I have a confession to make ... I am addicted to stripes! 90% of the patterned pieces in my wardrobe are striped & I probably own over seven Breton t-shirts! I am a little obsessed, so when I saw these striped trousers hanging on the rail in Zara I was instantly drawn to them. At £7 in the sale there was no question, they were taken to the till straight away before any other sale shoppers could snatch them from my grasp.

Stripes are a S/S15 trend that I will be getting on board with. I think these trousers are a perfect alternative to the classic Breton t-shirt to add stripes into your wardrobe. I have styled them with a black sheer top, leather jacket & my favourite silver Kurt Geiger heels to dress them up & give them an edgy feel perfect for an evening out.  

I do recommend going to Zara to see if you can pick these trousers up before they go. What do you think to these trousers & how would you recommend styling them?

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig