fashion & lifestyle

6 November 2014

PRIMARK HAUL. OCTOBER 2014




Primark use to be a place I would go for basics or a cheap treat, often preferring to shop in what I considered to be more fashion led shops. However, during the past couple of years when visiting Primark I have seen a massive change: their clothes appear to be more catwalk inspired, they are much better quality & yet they still keep their price point temptingly low! Now, like many others, when I go in for a browse or to pick up a basic I come out with a bag (or two) full of goodies.

As well as browsing the store I like looking at Primark blog posts & YouTube videos of Primark Hauls!! I don’t know what it is, maybe it is because they don’t have a online shop so instead of being able to browse their site for the latest pieces you have to look at what others have picked up. I decided to follow the ‘Primark Haul’ trend & show you all what I got in October. Hopefully the majority is still in store for you to get your hands on.


Fringed Backpack // £12

Tartan Blanket Scarf // £6
Oversized Fine Knit Jumper // £10

Stud & Chain Bag // £6

Leopard Scarf // £5

Coconut & Vanilla Cream Large Tin Candle // £3.50
Coconut & Vanilla Cream Small Jar Candle // 80p
Sweet Pineapple & Ginger Candle // £2

Stud Earring Sets // £1.50 each

My favorite purchase is the fringed backpack. At first I was unsure thinking it would not suit me & that I might have to take it back but now I absolutely love it! It is a great, on trend accessory to dress up a casual, daytime outfit. As one bag is never enough I also got a small silver stud & chain bag, which is gorgeous, definitely doesn’t look like it only cost £6!

I also love the tartan checked blanket scarf that has two different patterns one on each side. it is so cozy. It looks great paired with the black thin knitted jumper I picked up. The jumper is the perfect staple for anyone’s winter wardrobe, it can be dressed up or down, I now want it in every colour!

The leopard scarf is not as snuggly as the blanket scarf but for £5 it is a great way of adding pattern to any outfit. The earrings were too tempting 9 pairs for £1.50 so I picked them up in both gold & silver.

Finally who can resist a home ware purchase in Primark, they have such a great range. I got three scented candles, two in my favorite coconut & vanilla scent. I thought I would try something new with the pineapple & ginger candle, it did not disappoint, smells amazing. Their candles also come in great packaging that can be reused even after the candle has burnt.

I also made a little festive purchase, which is so exciting! I will do a separate blog post on this later on, so keep an eye out for that. If you love Christmas like I do then you will want to go out and buy it yourself!

Let me know what you have all been buying from Primark, comment or link your blog posts/haul videos below & I will have a look at your goodies.

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram

Share:

2 comments

  1. Such a lovely items! And I always think their candles smell SO good! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I know they are amazing, I definitely need to try more of their scents x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig