fashion & lifestyle

14 November 2014

A FESTIVE TREAT.

During the run up to Christmas I get a little bit carried away with self-gifting!! When out shopping for presents I often spot festive things that I want for myself. I blame this on having an obsession with both Christmas & shopping. So it happened, I mentioned in my October Primark Haul post that I had picked up something Christmassy from Primark & here it is, a 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar!!





I first saw this in the Becca Rose Primark Haul YouTube video where she gets the keys to the Oxford Street store to do a haul. As soon as I saw it I knew I needed to hunt it down. It is an advent calendar for the 12 days running up to Christmas & instead of getting a chocolate everyday you get a piece of jewellery. This is perfect for those who are not a fan of chocolate or like me want a little something different to open every morning.

The advent calendar contains 4 pairs of stud earrings, 2 rings, 3 bracelets & 3 necklaces in both gold & silver. They are small & dainty, perfect for everyday use especially if you like layering your jewellery like I do.


I have been naughty & opened the first window, my excuse being I need to show you all an example of what you get inside. I do not know if it varies between each calendar but the first window of mine is a pair of gold bird stud earrings. The remaining 11 windows will be revealed on the run up to Christmas as I open them. I will do this by posting pictures on my twitter, so follow & keep an eye out to get a closer look at what is inside.

If you want one, check out Primark & pick one up for £8. Let me know if you manage to get one!

These are some others Advent Calendar alternatives I like the look of.

                           Yankee Candle                                                         Ciate    

1. Yankee Candle Advent Calendar 2014 // £21.99  Yankee Candle
2. Ciate Mini Mani Manor // £49 Selfridges
3. Benefit Candy Coated Countdown // £60 Debenhams
4. Liberty Print Christmas Beauty Advent Calendar // £149 Liberty
5. Jewellery Christmas Advent Calendar // £25 Topshop

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

5 comments

  1. This is so cute! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. I know, I could not resist! xx

      Delete
  2. I didn't realise Primark did an advent calendar, how cute! And much more affordable than most od the beauty calendars :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for reading the post :) I know great value compared to some others out there. Primark also do a beauty advent calendar for a great price which includes their make up range so that might be worth checking out xx

      Delete
  3. Omg I didn't even realise Primark did this. I'm definitely going to keep my eye out for it the next time I pop in to my local store :) X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig