fashion & lifestyle

3 September 2015

WISHLIST. ZARA


Welcome to September! Now most people would be sad to see this pop up on their Twitter feeds or written over a Autumnal Instagram illustration. Not me! Now it is the start of September I am getting more and more excited about winter.

It is not just the cosy nights in front of the fire, bubble baths and Christmas I am looking forward to but like any one obsessed with fashion it is the wardrobe overhaul that has me most excited. Ankle boots, snuggly coats, wooly scarves the list goes on and on. So I thought I would start the month with a wish list of the items I have my eye on to kick start my A/W wardrobe.

My intention for this post was to create a wish list of items from a variety of brands but as I went through my must haves for this month I began to notice a pattern! The majority was made up of goodies from Zara so I have decided to dedicate this post to them. When shopping for a new season I find Zara is a great place to start. Their classic pieces create a great foundation that can be added to as the season goes on.

So here are my favourite Zara picks at the moment. The chunky knit jacket is the first on my to buy list closely followed by the heeled boots and the cashmere poncho!!

I would love to hear what you are you buying for A/W and what you think to my wishlist? Comment below or tweet me!

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig