fashion & lifestyle

27 September 2015

A/W EDIT. BOOTS

The hunt for the perfect Winter Coat & Boots has begun so I thought I would share with you an edit of the boots I am loving at the moment!

There is a common pattern emerging...most of these...correction, ALL of these boots have heels. For me personally I am not a big fan of wearing flat boots unless they are over the knee or knee high. The reason being I feel they make my legs look too short so when buying an ankle boot I always go for a heel even if it is little to elongate my legs.

This season I am definitely going to buy the Over the Knee Taupe Suede Boots from Public Desire, I love them!! I think they will be so versatile with jeans, dresses, for day or night, you get the idea!! I am also going to invest in a new pair of heeled ankle boots, I just still can't decide which ones....

Which do you think? And what do you think to this edit/post? Comment below or tweet me!

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

2 comments

  1. I have never seen such a creative edit of shoes before. I'm with you on the whole looking for boots with a little heel, just because I'm so short. So I feel like boots in general chop of half my legs haha xx


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Glad you like it :)
      I know, I love to add a bit of height. I am definitely a heel girl

      xx

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig