fashion & lifestyle

22 October 2014

LAURA ELIZABETH.


I am unable to remember a time when fashion was not a part of my life, if you can be addicted to it then I think I am!

Over the years it has grown from a childish interest in fashion, looking at the children’s range when shopping with my mum & playing with fashion wheel, to inspiring major decisions in my life. My interest in fashion & desire to be creative has led me to graduate university with a Masters of design degree in fashion.

Since graduating I have toyed with the idea of setting up a blog as I spend what feels like all my time thinking, researching & finding out many things fashion related. As I continue to fill my mind & sketchbook I thought it would be a great idea to bring everything together into one place so I can share with others who may be a little obsessed like me.

So today is the day!!

Laura Elizabeth is going to initially be a fashion & style blog featuring anything that catches my eye from catwalk shows, seasonal trends, high street edits, my personal style, the list goes on & on. However I may also throw in a few cheeky lifestyle pieces, places I have been, yummy cakes I have baked & it may develop further but for now I have the challenge of trying to gather my fashion thoughts.

Any comments, messages, advice or suggestions would be great to hear. Also please follow & check out the links at the bottom of my page for my twitter, instagram, tumblr & pinterest.

Hope you all enjoy!!

Follow me on Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

2 comments

  1. Great introduction to your blog. I'm intrigued! I can't wait to see what you post next. xx

    Alisha-jade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :) next post is coming soon so keep an eye out, hope you like it x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig